Aquatics at Monument Hill Country Club
This spectacular six-lane, 25-yard indoor pool facility provides year-round swimming. The indoor facility features a diving board and 12 foot diving well, as well as a retractable roof that offers members the best swimming experience, no matter what the season! Members of all ages and abilities can enjoy lap swimming, water aerobics and private or group lessons.
A large, heated outdoor L-shaped pool and deck offers the ultimate summer swimming and lounging experience. Pool features include an 11' deep-end, a 3' shallow-end, and lap lane. A heated kids pool, beautifully groomed lawn area, restrooms, and outside patio with pool side food and beverage service completes the panoramic experience. Open Memorial Day - Labor Day.
Swimming News You Can Use
Indoor Pool Schedule Fall 2013
Aqua Aerobics Classes:
Don't forget about our Aqua Aerobics Classes offered 6 days a week, free to swim members!
Colorado Swim Challenge:
- Program Highlights:
- Class sizes are small to give each student the necessary attention and instruction to ensure they are successful with each lesson.
- Before and after each class there is parent interaction time for questions.
- Upon completion of each 4 week class, students will receive a Printed Certificate that includes comments and notes from their instructor.
- Featured Classes
- Master's Swim Program (Free For Swim Members)
- Parent/Child Swim Lessons
- Adult 101 - Heal Fear of Water - For adults or children who are afraid of the water, take private lessons with Deb Munson (4-one hour classes, fee $100).
- Lifeguard Training
- Water Safety Instructor (WSI) Certification
- Upcoming Classes
- February 23-24 and March 2-3
- Click Here For Details
- Scuba Diving Certification (New for 2013)
- Next Class: March 9th-10th (10am-5pm)
- Click HERE for more information and upcoming Scuba Diving Classes.
"The instructor was always kind and ready with a smile, which really helped my child relax and enjoy the class"
- Parent, Preschool Level 2
"Instructor was AWESOME!"
- Parent, Level 4
"My child made excellent swimming progress through this class, and has made enough improvement that we want to continue lessons here. The instructor was excellent in helping him improve skills and technique"
- Parent, Level 2
For more information on any class or to register, please call 719.884.7240.
Private Swim Lessons
No matter what the swim level, we have an instructor who can help you or your child achieve greater confidence and skill in the water. All of our instructors are American Red Cross certified with competitive swimming backgrounds. Call Aquatics at 719.884.7240 to schedule your private lessons today!
Meet Our Director of Aquatics
Arin Gilmer is making a full circle back to her roots. As a Colorado native, Arin's first job was a lifeguard here at MHCC back in 1988. Arin graduated from the University of Redlands, where she played water polo, with a BA in Photography. Arin has always been involved in athletics and has coached everything ranging from young soccer players to Ironman triathletes. She is the current Masters swim coach here at MHCC as well as a spin instructor, photographer and triathlon coach. Arin is an active Mother of three and is currently training for her 7th Ironman. She is very excited to make her way back to Woodmoor and be a part of the MHCC staff.
***All instructors are Red Cross Certified***
Monument Hill CC Hosts Swim Teams
Looking to join a swim team? Please visit:
Monument Swim Academy
Swim party for ten includes 3 large pizzas and 3 pitchers of soda - $140.
Swim party for twenty includes 6 large pizzas and 6 pitchers of soda - $250. This is a great way to celebrate birthdays and other special occasions.
100 Mile Swim Club:
Record your swim mileage on the tracking sheet provided. Reach a milestone and receive a prize. Reach 100 miles and receive 100-mile club t-shirt (no fee). Start now!